I am gonna have to apologize in advance as I wasn’t able to make it out to the concert on time… SORRY. So I wasn’t able to see any of the performances, mind you from the time I did arrive I was stuck camping out backstage, you would have thought I was in the forest.
The picture I was able to get from my partner A of Mr. Bobby V. and his naked short self was well, umm, yeah…
- The 12-year old girls looking like the concert was a casting call for Little X’s next production… SMH.
- Despite the lack of bodies in the chairs, the people that were there were acting like they were sitting in a library, eerily quite for a rap concert.
- Bobby V.’s so-called entourage were all operating under aliases and no one could find him after he performed apparently he went into hiding.
- Rick Ross walked in and out of the venue through the Zamboni garage door *LOL* and refused to talk to media.
- Everybody showed up and performed their asses off.
- Ron Browz and Yung Joc were damn P-R-O-F-E-S-S-I-O-N-A-L, I am so happy to report.
- The line-up and the process to obtain our media passes was efficient and ran seamlessly.
- My praises go out to Teresa C. for organizing the drops with the artist for us, she made our experience easy and effortless.
- Rick Ross Ft. The Dream – “All I Really Want”
- Spring Ting feat. Rick Ross, Yung Joc, Bobby V. & Ron Browz
- NEW! Concert Announcement: Rick Ross, Yung Joc, Bobby Valentino and Ron Browz